- Perform IT infrastructure administration and control included server, LAN/WAN and security
- Provide network security support & related infrastructure technical solutions
- Provide Server, PC, Networking and other IT related support services to internal users and clients
- Propose and execute continuous improvements on network solutions
- Ensure and maintain a high levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Prepare project related documents
- Diploma/ or above in Information Technology or Computer related disciplines
- Min.1-2 years of relevant experience in IT support is preferred
- Hands on experiences in Window servers, VMWare platform
- Knowledge in Server administration, network infrastructure including router/switch or firewall, Active Directory and security technology, etc.
- CCNA/CCNP, MCP or MCSE holder will be definitely an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate are also welcome
- 3 to 5 years or above experience in software quality assurance, application testing.
- Senior level tester who is able to perform tasks independently with less supervision.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- Hands-on software testing experience in requirement/functional specification review, test plan/test case/test report preparation, QA test execution, system defect reporting.
- Familiar with manual and automation tests, performance test execution/tools as well as automated test scripts preparation.
- Knowledge in software testing process and methodology, and System Development Life Cycle.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Self-motivated, responsible and a good team player.
- Software testing experience for Macau Casino/Resort Opening, Gaming & CRM, Front of House and Back of House Projects.
- Software testing certification such as CSTE, ISTQB is preferred.
- People with HKID and Macau ID are preferable
- Review and analyze project documentation for testing preparation (e.g. user requirement document, functional specification and technical specification).
- Plan and design test strategy and prepare test documents (e.g. test plan and test cases).
- Manage test data design and test data creation.
- Conduct manual and automated tests such as functional, performance and regression tests, etc.
- Prepare test reports and daily test progress update.
- Report bugs and errors, and create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Verify defect fixes and analyze issues to improve overall testing strategy.
Data Centre Operator
- Responsible for day-to-day support in our 7×24 Data Center
- Coordinate with both internal technical support team and external vendors for scheduled and non-scheduled activities
- Ensure our Data Center is operating up to standard by keeping and summarizing the record of the environmental data
- Perform shift duty
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines with minimum 5 years IT infrastructure area experience
- Experience in server virtualization, VDI, Unix/Linux and infrastructure tools
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.