- Perform IT infrastructure administration and control included server, LAN/WAN and security
- Provide network security support & related infrastructure technical solutions
- Provide Server, PC, Networking and other IT related support services to internal users and clients
- Propose and execute continuous improvements on network solutions
- Ensure and maintain a high levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Prepare project related documents
- Diploma/ or above in Information Technology or Computer related disciplines
- Min.1-2 years of relevant experience in IT support is preferred
- Hands on experiences in Window servers, VMWare platform
- Knowledge in Server administration, network infrastructure including router/switch or firewall, Active Directory and security technology, etc.
- CCNA/CCNP, MCP or MCSE holder will be definitely an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate are also welcome
- 3 to 5 years or above experience in software quality assurance, application testing.
- Senior level tester who is able to perform tasks independently with less supervision.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- Hands-on software testing experience in requirement/functional specification review, test plan/test case/test report preparation, QA test execution, system defect reporting.
- Familiar with manual and automation tests, performance test execution/tools as well as automated test scripts preparation.
- Knowledge in software testing process and methodology, and System Development Life Cycle.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Self-motivated, responsible and a good team player.
- Software testing experience for Macau Casino/Resort Opening, Gaming & CRM, Front of House and Back of House Projects.
- Software testing certification such as CSTE, ISTQB is preferred.
- People with HKID and Macau ID are preferable
- Review and analyze project documentation for testing preparation (e.g. user requirement document, functional specification and technical specification).
- Plan and design test strategy and prepare test documents (e.g. test plan and test cases).
- Manage test data design and test data creation.
- Conduct manual and automated tests such as functional, performance and regression tests, etc.
- Prepare test reports and daily test progress update.
- Report bugs and errors, and create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Verify defect fixes and analyze issues to improve overall testing strategy.